- TRUE PREMIUM SUPPLEMENT - Unlike any other formula on the market, Genius Burn features 9 clinically backed ingredients in efficacious doses that support both brain health & fat loss. The inclusion of these TESTED ingredients guarantees effectiveness, safety and ultimately results
- SCIENITICALLY PROVEN NATURAL FAT LOSS - Every weight loss ingredient in genius burn is supported by clinical trials to verify the claims and with no proprietary blends, the efficacious doses are self-evident
- POWERFUL COGNITIVE ENHANCER - Boost memory, focus & clarity without the use of cheap artificial stimulant like synthetic caffeine. Cognizin, AlphaSize & TeaCrine come together to improve key brain functions (nootropic) including concentration & focus while protecting neural tissue from free radicals
- REDUCE STRESS, CONTROLL APPETITE AND IMPROVE MOOD - In addition to increasing the metabolic rate and stimulating thermogenesis, Genius Burn boasts sensoril ashwagandha which has shown to reduce stress, combat overeating and enhance mood. It also helps weight management through cortisol regulation
- TRUE, NON-HABIT FORMING NATURAL NO-CRASH ENERGY - In place of synthetic caffeine, Genius Burn boasts 200mg of clinically studied TeaCrine. Known for it's increase in mental energy without the crash, it provides a great alternative to caffeine
- CAFFEINE-FREE & STACKABLE - Genius Burn's Formula isn't built on caffeine & other cheap stimulants. To increase the product's flexibility, caffeine was removed all together so Genius Burn can still be taken with coffee or preworkout
- THE GENIUS PROMISE - ZERO WORTHLESS FILLERS & FORMULAS BACKED BY SCIENCE - The Genius Brand's mission statement is to truly improve health. You won't find any garbage in the "other ingredients". 100% pure, GENIUS BURN is made with vegetable capsules and the finest ingredients nature has to offer
Ever wonder what it felt like to be a genius?
What if you could just take a pill and it happened?
Well… if any pill claims to do that for you, it’s an absolute lie & the automatic assumption should be that they are trying to scam you… Unfortunately there