- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid that is thought to play a role in reducing body fat, increasing lean muscle mass and improving exercise performance.
- CLA supplementation is becoming popular with nutritionists and fitness experts for its potential as a weight loss and energy enhancing supplement.
- When combined with exercise, studies suggest that CLA may stimulate the breakdown of stored body fat and block new fat cells from growing.
- As a non-stimulating, all natural weight loss supplement, NatureWise CLA 1250 from safflower oil is a safe alternative to diet pills that may carry undesired side effects.
- NatureWise 1250mg CLA safflower oil capsules can be used as a fat burner for men and women. As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies. For some, CLA may cause stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea, and/or fatigue.
What is CLA?
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid naturally found in beef and dairy products. Most CLA dietary supplements are made from safflower oil. Results from well-designed clinical trials suggest that CLA may reduce body fat mass.*
A Wise Tool for Y